This year's squadron dinner is in Albuquerque: Same as last year, except prime rib has gone up $2.|
Here are details:
- Saturday, 25 October, 2014
- Daedalian room, Kirtland Officers' Club (old Sandia O Club)
- Cocktails at 5:30 pm (cash bar); sit down dinner at 7:00 til 9:30
- prime rib for $27, with twice baked potato & steamed vegetables
- pecan encrusted pork for $20, with red skinned new potatoes & steamed vegetables
- grilled salmon for $22, with wild rice and steamed vegetables
- all include Caesar salad, rolls & butter, iced teas & water, coffee, plus apple rhubarb tart dessert
- gratuity also included
- Send your menu choice(s) and a personal check for the right amount to Barbara Santmyre, 1804 Luthy NE, Albuquerque NM 87112
to reach her NOT LATER THAN 11 October. Her phone number is 505-296-2333. She has to commit to the Club's deadline for payment, so please be early, and don't give her a problem.
- If you don't have a current military ID card, tell that to Barbara so arrangements can be made with Security Police to grant you base access. Same deadline on that drill.
- The Wyoming gate at Kirtland is closed on weekends. Base entry is accessible thru the Gibson main gate or thru the Eubank gate on the extreme east side of the base.